Friday, November 1, 2013

The following is the most inspiring post I have ever read till date. This is amazing. I have never had anyone, a teacher, a person who has learnt to continue learning to be a better individual; a better person; a better teacher for life than this person, Mr.Lee Hollman, whose post in NYC resistor reads:

It may be a bit of an odd request, but... does anyone have a used Wii console and controller that they'd consider donating to a school? I'd be using it to teach not only actual subjects, but even meditation (yes, you read that right) to help my special ed kids.(I plan on hooking it up to a SmartBoard and using games from thatgamecompany and Deepak Chopra in between classes).  I'll probably do a donorschoose project to get a Wii if no one here has one, but figured I'd try this board first. I received an awesome VEX kit from one of you generous folks here, once.

Incidientally, I teach all manner of robotics here, including coaching a Lego Mindstorms team, so any robotics kits that people don't want will find a good home here too. Please contact me, and I'll give you my school contact info and everything that you need to prove I'm legit. Thanks!

His email address reads:Lee_Hollman@hotmail.com

And, I hope that anyone who can, will support this person. Things like this are what can make an amazing future for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment