Saturday, November 9, 2013

Have started studying for my wireless communications examination. It is like the coolest subject ever. I just hope that I get some decent scores 'cos I've been studying like from the beginning of these hols from a foreign author- Dr. Andreas Molisch. Love the way he's written it. It makes sense. I'm starting with the fourth unit completing the topics of macro, micro diversity, the principle of diversity, doing the two sums in the textbook, then on to the third unit, covering all the shift keyings including Gaussian Minimum which I am and was afraid of. Prasanna the great said that he took just 53 minutes to finish the third unit. He's like a really awesome dude, always confident and no matter what you say, he always believes in himself and his ability to grow. I want to grow to acquire this side of him. After that, it's to the equalisers part of the fourth unit. Then, after finishing OFDM and CDMA thoroughly from the fifth unit, I will attempt to finish away with GSM. That way, I'll be leaving IS-95 and the third generation standards. Then, I hope to finish the propagation mechanisms part detailed in the second unit. By 10' O Clock in the morning, I will drive to Shan's(most kindhearted person who puts up with my weirdness) place. There, just going to do two important things.
1. Finish Shrinaath's sop( Shrinaath is really cool with a very different worldview. He gets on with people and just has an instant connect with anyone, when he chooses to. )(35 minutes)
2. Redo the third, fourth and fifth units thoroughly and finish with the theory of the second unit.
 I plan to reach home around 5:30, sleep till 6:00 and then write and practice the entire set of sums in the second unit from a local author. Then, starting again on the fifth unit. This is the sort of timetable I have. I should follow it. I've always known when to bear down. And, I really hope that I get the results this time around. I really need the results this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment