Sunday, November 10, 2013

Shan's place


 Today was a really cool day. Prasanna and I studied our way which consisted of blasting through this really weird local author textbook. It wasn’t great. In fact, it really didn’t make sense. A couple of things that I decided on thanks to Shan and co were this.On the thirteenth of this month, I will go to UNIQ technologies and ask them about the training . After that, I will go to Impel consultancy and get the job done by the thirtieth of this month.I started using the local author after the guys talked about how Theodore S. Rappaport’s textbook was condensed by the local author. This really didn’t make sense. I liked Andreas Molisch’s work because it read like a story. Things there made sense. Thankfully, my stupidity gave way to something right. I now am using the local author. I completed half of the second unit and the third unit, apart from a bit of the fourth unit  properly. I am a little disoriented.I went there at 10 O’ Clock in the morning to Shanmugam’s house. I forgot to phone and found myself phoning him at the doorstep. Awkward. Thankfully, the cool guy that Shan is, is so amazing and cool and helpful. He allowed me inside and we looked around sops for some time. After some time, he phoned Vaishnavi and Sabareesh and talked to them about how they were writing these exams. Then, I realized that Molisch though light years more readable was not the way to go if I wanted to pass these exams. Today was a great day. Today was a great day. Today was the first great day in a very long time. However amped up I was, I ended up sleeping by 9:00 at night and waking up at 7:00 this morning. Everyone is worked up about the examinations. That is understandable. Well, now is the time to really work things out and really well at that. I plan to start by 9:40 today and not eat until I finish the units 4 and 5 thoroughly by 5:00 today. I have a limit, so I know that this is my goal for sure. Then I want to write and practice the whole of the 2nd unit by tomorrow morning at 4:00.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment