Tuesday, November 26, 2013

25th November 2-13

The actual plan is that I start working real. I start working really from the 6th to the 21st of this month. I should actually plan this well. Everything that I experience today is the result of things that I have done in the past. I am valuable. I have complete faith and trust in anything that I put my mind to . All of my needs are met. I am able to give up blaming because it is a waste of energy. What are the things that have to be done? I ask all my friends to post what has to be done. Accountability is responsibility.
1. See that the AT91SAM7S kit works.
2. See that the other kit works.
3. Make the motion model.
4. Write the motion model in C.
5. Write a kalman filter, an implementation of the bayes filter, with the motion model in C.
6. Learn to simulate the pentacopter control in MATLAB. i.e. learn to use S.I.L.
7. Learn to simulate the pentacopter control in N.I.Labview. i.e. learn to use S.I.L. again!! create penta model
8. Study how cool dude krish makes the stuff work on the ATOM kit from intech.
http://sal.aalto.fi/publications/pdf-files/eluu11.pdf an interesting kinematic model for a quadcopter as mentioned inhttp://aeroquad.com/showthread.php?4927-Mathematical-Model-of-a-Quad-Copter
http://andrew.gibiansky.com/blog/physics/quadcopter-dynamics/ Mr. Gibiansky's blog is outstanding.
 I would love to make a website for myself like Mr. Gibiansky. That is a long term goal or can it be short term?

No comments:

Post a Comment