Saturday, December 28, 2013

Major doubt 4: to be CLkwise or AntiCLKwise

We have three clockwise rotors and two anticlockwise rotors. My doubt is The anticlockwise rotors push the ground, the clockwise rotors do the opposite. From the previous line, I see how confused I actually am.

http://robots.dacloughb.com/project-2/esc-calibration-programming/ this is a nice site of the university of Victoria, where they put together a quad in the mechatronics lab.

Part of the reasoning in why we are using the ARDUINO board is the ardupilot 2.6 uses an AT2560 mega to process IMU data. Interesting. pointed out by LVR. Anyway, it is possible to demonstrate hover. This is a sure thing that will get done by this monday. Have to place an order for the propellers. LVR told me that too.
I just checked it. No. the ARDUINOMEGA2560 configuration is used to program the APM in ARDUINO software. But, still is worth a shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment