Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dec 7th

Today, did a host of things. The things that we did were the following i.e. me and Nithin. This guy Vinod chose not to come. Did not tell me why.
Today was weird. I had a bath and was about to start when I didn't realize where I left the penta room keys. I was searching for ten minutes. One of the most frantic searches that. Then, I realized that I really needed to go to college. This was at 6 42. Then, I ran to the bus stop. Finally, I realized that the bus had left. Then, I came back home, went about a frantic search for the key. I emptied the table. and found it wasn't there. I had serious issues. I was trusted with the key. And then, I... this really happened... I found the key in my wallet. So, it was safe. And, I'd missed the bus. And, there was a missed call from Nithin. The guy reached college at 8. And, then I started for college.  In the middle of when I was driving, he phoned and told me that we might need an SD/Micro card. I was halfway through to college. Luckily, we didn't need it. Drove to it. I found out the cell phone I was given was an S-6312. Because there was no charge on the cellphone for the penta, used mine. It turned out to work. I took home the AT91 board to work, and Nithin wanted to put the software, AMARINO app on the penta cell phone, but he didn't use his own id and made me use mine. This was not strange.
Over in college the following was done.
3. Meanwhile, make sure that the HC-05 module works. i.e. see about what this guy talked about- Suriyanath. He was the guy who said that you could program the HC-05.
4. See that the HC-05 module works with the given mobile phone.
 5. Install all the stuff required for the AMARINO app to work. i.e. just make it work. see if I am able to get the readings at the end of it.

7. solder the Bluetooth module onto the arduino board. THIS did not work out too well. We, Nithin and me tried soldering the thing together. It did not work. The wire kept falling off. It was, I thought that it was because of the use of the wire i.e. it was thicker?? than the stuff on instructables.com.

I got the AT91SAM7S board from Ma'am. The amarino app etc. was installed on my cell. Not on the pentacopter Cellphone. Nithin gave me the sheath for the solder rod. The guy is wow!!.

1. Make the motion model of the pentacopter. This will be done on Monday. Not after following Andrew Gibiansky's blog. But the intech paper that I found.
 2.  Write the motion model of the pentacopter in C.
1,2.a. is derive the moment of inertia of the pentacopter.
1,2.b. is find out the mass of the individual things.
1,2.c. is find out whether the weight measurement machine is still there.
1,2.d follow the steps given in the intech textbook. See. how things work.

9.  See if the AT91SAM7S works on the software available online at home. i.e. ask ma'am's permission to get the at91 board home.
This and CT's lectures will be done today. At home. Apart from that, am also writing the sops and finishing the college applications.

Set of things to do.
Another thing that I have done is get the HC Verma Concept of Physics-1 from L.V.Renga.  1,2.a. should be solved.  Should start on two things today.
1. Watch CT's lectures again. Make notes again.
2. Get AT91SAM7S to work.
Spoke to Suryanath and found that you need to use multilead wire to get the Bluetooth module RX,TX, VCC and GND wires soldered.
3. Solder the wires onto Bluetooth module.
4.  Write the motion model of the pentacopter in C.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment